Partner and Mentor in Sweden
I am a Swedish national, born in 1944. I have lived in Latin America, the Middle East and South East Asia.
For more than 20 years I have been a Managing Director for Market Companies within the Tetra Pak Group. Myself initiated some of these companies like Venezuela, Dubai, Jordan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
My last posting was in Singapore where Tetra Pak also has a number of regional support functions and its biggest factory in the world, in total more than 500 employees.
In addition to the normal MD functions I was, during 2003/04, responsible for the establishment of a dedicated CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) unit for the Tetra Pak Group – the “Food for Development Office”.
I speak Swedish, English and Spanish.
Prior to Tetra Pak I worked for SKF, AGA and ABB, in Sweden and abroad, and I have also represented Sweden as a Trade Commissioner.
My appointments have been:
- Honorary Consul for Sweden in Venezuela
- President for the Swedish Trade Advisory Board in Venezuela,
- Vice-President for the Swedish Business Association in Singapore
- Member of the Board of the Swedish Business Council in Dubai.
- Honorary Business Representative- Sweden for International Enterprise Singapore (a Government Agency that assists Singapore based Companies Internationalize).
- Business Advisor and Chairman for Xylophane AB-Sweden
- Business Advisor and Chairman for Bestwood AB-Sweden
- Business Advisor for Sands Innovations Pte. Ltd-Australia
A detailed CV will be provided upon request.